Monday, February 15, 2021

An update -

 
 
Is definitely in order - 
 
I checked my last entry in my Scrapbook - 
 
And found this - 
 
 
My notes say that I finished piecing that top on 2/25/17 - 

And finally got it quilted and bound on 5/27/19 - 

I'm pretty sure that I've made a few more tops since then - LOL -
 
And should probably get a list together -
 
To start updating my Scrapbook - 
 
And to figure out where I am on all of my projects - 
 
While I practice my Free-Motion quilting -
 
Maybe I can make progress on two different things - 
 
At the same time -  more or less - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

5 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Keeping my running log updated is a constant battle. Your scrapbook idea looks wonderful. I just have file folders stuffed with my notes. I think 2020 was a blur for most of us.

Gene Black said...

Haha.... I am not a listkeeper. If I can't find it on my blog - I just don't know.

Back to your practice, now.

Cindy Quilts said...

Thanks for that reminder! I need to do some updating too.

Katie said...

I tried to do that scrapbook thing and started out so behind, it was hopeless. I'm with Gene - my blog works for me! But hey, your quilts, your life, your choice! I'll cheer you on for just about anything! (The not so much cheering list activities generally include those that are illegal...mostly...and putting fritos on ice cream.)

Barb said...

What a smart thing to do. I wish I had kept a running list but haven't. I don't even remember where some of my quilts went.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...