Friday, February 26, 2021

Progress -

 
 
Sort of - on the puzzle - 
 
We put away the 500 piece one from yesterday - 
 
Because this one arrived in the mail today - 
 
1000 pieces - called "Quilt Farm" - 
 
How could we NOT put it together as soon as possible? - LOL - ;))
 
 
My photo doesn't do it justice - 
 
The colors and picture are MUCH brighter and clearer than shown above - 
 
We got the border done after dinner - 
 
And part of the quilts in the lower left corner - 

 
And - 
 
While waiting for the delivery of the puzzle -
 
I cut and sewed another Harmonic Convergence  - 
From the book - Ricky Tims' Convergence Quilts

 
The photo above was taken before I remembered to re-orient it - 
 
To the way I had originally intended it -
 
I still need to cut and sew the borders - 
 
And now - looking at it - 
 
I probably should have put the dark pink one in the top right corner - 
 
 
But that's OK - it is what it is -
 
My next one will be perfect - LOL - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Ooooooooooo...extremely lovely quilt coming together! (Puzzle too)

Linda Swanekamp said...

I have had the book for years- bought it used- and wanted to make one of these, but never took the time. Yours turned out wonderful.

Gene Black said...

I have Ricky's Convergence book and have made several of those....although none are finished quilts. I should probably finish one for an exhibit that I have been asked to do in May.

Cindy Quilts said...

Lovely quilt! The puzzles you have been working on are nice. Looks like you are having lots of fun with those too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...