Friday, July 16, 2021

Lazy day -

 
 
No sewing today -
 
I spent most of the day playing games on my tablet - 
 
And "surfing" on my laptop - 
 
While I waited for a delivery - 
 
Then after dinner we played with the puzzle a bit - 
 
My daughter finished "building" the makeup brushes -
 
And went to bed early - 
 
I stayed up and played with "my half" - LOL - ;))
 
 
These are all of the pieces we have left - 

 
After that last 2000 piece one with all of the "succulents" - 

This one is a piece of cake -

But she doesn't like it - 

It's too easy - 

I don't mind that at all -
 
It's a nice break -

And we have another 2000 piece to play with after this one - 
 
So I'm sure that one will be more of a "challenge" - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

3 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Hope the creative juices are percolating while you are resting up. Facing the trays of puzzle pieces would give me mental cramps.

Gene Black said...

It looks like you got your half finished. I think this one looks fun - and not too hard.

Sue said...

It's fun to switch things out. It's going to be a pretty puzzle when it's finished.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...