Saturday, July 10, 2021

Progress -

 
 
Of the puzzle variety - 
 
Succulent Season - Buffalo Games - 
2000 Piece - 
 
 
I did the little blue/white geode - 
 
In the middle at the bottom - 

 
And the succulents in the lower left corner - 

 
And the big pink one - 

 
While my daughter did the rest - 
 
I think we can all agree - 
 
That she is far better at these tough ones - 
 
Than I am - LOL -  





 
And she found some time to play with - 
 
The Blue Moon Mulberry 16-patch blocks - 
EDIT/CORRECTION - for my eagle eye readers -
"Blue Moon" is being "webbed" - "Mulberry" is on the kitchen island - ;))
 
 
We'll see where she goes from here - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

 

3 comments:

Gene Black said...

That looks like a fun puzzle. Mom and I need to get a new one and start it - but not 2000 pieces!

I think your daughter will do a nice job with those Mulberry 16 patch blocks.

Sue said...

That is such a pretty puzzle. I agree with Gene. I think your daughter's going to do a great job with the layout.

Linda Swanekamp said...

The layout will be great, it is a process. Last two sets of the Upstairs batik blocks pinned, ready to sew. Cutting lines marked on blue bargello and art show tomorrow. Packing, packing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...