Tuesday, March 30, 2021

And another -

 
 
Puzzle - 
 
This time it's "Puzzle Rainbow" -
Buffalo Games - 1000 pieces - 
 
A puzzle of puzzle pieces - 
 
How fun!! - 
 
 
My daughter did the "tray" in the upper left corner - 
And the "glasses" and "coffee" in the lower right corner - 
And is starting with the Blue/Purple puzzle pieces - 

 
I did the "tray" in the lower left corner - 
And am starting on the Green/Yellow puzzle pieces - 
 
We plan to meet in the middle - LOL - 

 
Meanwhile - 
 
Echo wants to know what we're doing - ;))
 
 
Tomorrow I REALLY want to sew -
 
I've decided on the final layout -
 
For my Upstairs/Downstairs - Bali Pops - Sherbet -
 
So now all I have to do is web the top - 
 
And sew it all together - 
 
If I can tear myself away from these addictive puzzles - 
 
And just DO it - LOL - ;))


Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

2 comments:

Barbara said...

This one looks HARD!

Gene Black said...

I know why you aren't sewing. Your daughter sits at the puzzle and starts working on it. Meanwhile, you don't want her to do it all without you. So you sit and work on the puzzle instead of sewing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...