Sunday, March 28, 2021

No sewing again -

 
 
But we did play with the puzzle some more - 
 


 
Until we got bored and set it aside - 
 
And pulled out another one - 
 
Fortune Deer - 2000 pieces - 
 
With letters on the back for twelve Sections -
A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K-L-

 
My daughter finished Section C - 

 
I'm still working on Section D - 

 
But I had to stop - 
 
Because it was getting late - 
 
And I had to take some photos to post - LOL - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -
 
 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

You are going to have to change your tagline - Gotta go, puzzle waiting you know. heheeee

It looks like y'all are having fun.

Barbara said...

I’m at my daughter’s in MA and we’ve been working on a 1,000 piece puzzle. She is a natural, but I’m not that good at it. Her husband is away this month with the National Gard in Washington DC, and I’m sure she will have it done when he returns, no thanks to me! 🥴

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...