Saturday, March 20, 2021

More sewing -

 
 
 
Finished up the last two sets of blocks - 
 
For my Upstairs/Downstairs - Bali Pops - Sherbet -
 
 

 
Now I have all EIGHT sets of blocks sewn -
 
 
But I don't have room on the design wall - 

Until I take the Harmonic Convergence  - 
From the book - Ricky Tims' Convergence Quilts
 
Off the wall -
 
 
So I think I'll make the backing for it - 
 
While it's still up there - 
 
To make sure the backing is large enough - 

Then "reward" myself - 

With playing with the block layout for the new top - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 


4 comments:

Sue said...

That's the best kind of reward!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Oh, the excitement of the new blocks layout is mounting! I wonder what it will look like.

Gene Black said...

Fun, I love those blocks. I am curious to see how they work in the layout.

Barbara said...

Love them both, but reward us too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...