Saturday, March 13, 2021

Some of my favorite things -

 
 
Some blocks - 
 

 Some puzzle - 
 

And - yes - it did come with a poster-sized picture - 
In addition to the one on the box - 
Not that it helps that much - LOL -
 
 
Some Echo - 
 
 
After she had dinner - 
Blue Wilderness - 
Snake River Grill - with Trout, Venison and Rabbit -  
 

And then ready for bed - LOL - ;))

Tomorrow - 

More blocks - 

More puzzle - 

And maybe more Echo - LOL - ;))


Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 


4 comments:

Barbara said...

Images of a lovely peaceful day. Echo is an absolutely beautiful companion!

Gene Black said...

The progress on the puzzle is surprising. Maybe it isn't as hard as you thought. I like the Buffalo Games puzzles because of the poster picture to work from.

I love those blocks...but --well...batik, need I say more?

Cindy Quilts said...

Your favorite things are beautiful! I second Gene's sentiment about batiks. My favorite fabrics to work with.

Katie said...

Add in a cat and a book and I'd be in heaven! But sometimes I wonder if our pets eat better than we do? I'm eating pizza rolls and the cats are eating salmon and beef? (To be fair, a few of the cats I've had over the years would probably prefer the pizza rolls...) But the way you were ready to roll a few days, I keep expecting a whole quilt! I guess you've got other things to keep you busy. Good things.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...