Thursday, March 18, 2021

No sewing today -

 
 
 
But we made great progress on the puzzle - 
 
 
I worked on Section G - 

 
My daughter worked on Section H -
 
 
Then I worked on Section I - 

 
And she worked on Section J - 
 
 
First column of blocks - from bottom to top - Section A-B-C-D -
 
Second column of blocks - from top to bottom - Section E-F-G-H -
 
Third column of blocks - from bottom to top - Section I-J-K-L - 

All together - 
 
Ta Dah! - ;))

 
And we were missing ONE piece - 
In the outside edge of Section I - 

 
 But it came out looking pretty good -

 
Not that we're ever likely to do it again -
 
At least we can say that we did it - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 


3 comments:

Sue said...

You both need to be crowned the Jigsaw Queens. 😁

Barbara said...

Very neat! I’m thinking of getting a puzzle going, feeling left out!

Gene Black said...

AHA! This posted much later than your usual posts. I missed it. It looks great. I knew the two of you could do it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...