Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Backing -

 
 
Is done for my Harmonic Convergence  - 
From the book - Ricky Tims' Convergence Quilts
 
All two acres of it - LOL - 
 
 
It's big enough to give me some extra on all sides -
 
When I go to layer it - then quilt it - 

 
Next up - 
 
I pressed all of the blocks -

For my Upstairs/Downstairs - Bali Pops - Sherbet -
 
And will play with the layout tomorrow - 
 

 
Puzzle-wise - 
 
This one doesn't have any "letters" on the back - 
 
To tell us which piece goes in which section - 
 
So it's going to take us a while - with 2000 pieces to sort through - 
 
But we did manage to put together some bits and pieces - 
 
Some more of the sky - 

 
And some "words" - 



 
And today Echo had a bath - 
 
And had her hair brushed -
 
And they even  put a bow in her hair - LOL - 
 

So she had to sit for a picture - 
 
To show you how pretty she is - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 


2 comments:

Barbara said...

She is, indeed, a gorgeous pup! I want to hug her. I’m looking forward to seeing the results of playing with your up-downstairs quilt layout. Those colors are stunning!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Backing are a whole other kind of beast. They are important but time consuming. Yours looks great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...