Thursday, March 11, 2021

Marathon sewing -

 
 
Started by staying up late Tuesday night - 
 
To get all of the strata sewn - 
 
For my Upstairs/Downstairs - Bali Pops - Sherbet
 
 
Then Wednesday - 
 
I pressed them all nice and neat - 

 
And ran them through my die cutter - 
 
Then sorted them - 
 
And put them on the cookie sheet - 
 
All ready to sew into tubes - 

 
Tomorrow is looking good for more sewing - 
 
Who knows? -
 
I might have another top finished - 
 
By the end of the week - LOL - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -  
 

3 comments:

Gene Black said...

Those strip sets look lovely. The colors make me smile.....but then I never met a batik I didn't like.

Will you be doing the layout on this one? Or will you hand it off to your daughter to do the layout?

Katie said...

Holy cow! When you get going, you really get going! Those are looking great and I'm excited to see more. Today I should be marathon sewing, but not there just yet...

Kathy S. said...

Beautiful fabrics. I love the soft subtle tones.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...