Thursday, March 25, 2021

Layouts -

 
 
Are always fun - 
 
Because there is really no WRONG way to do it - ;))
 
This is my first one - up on the design wall - 
 
 
And this is my second one - 
 
I switched the two "lime green" rows - 
 
Rearranged a couple of other rows - 
 
And filled in some of the top spaces - 
 
But I don't like all of the light blues so close together -
 
So I will probably move more around tomorrow - 

 
The design wall only holds five columns of six -
So there will be one more column on the right in the final layout - 
 
And the bottom row only has one block pinned to the wall -
In the bottom left corner - 
So that row will be complete - later - 
The final layout will be 6 across and 8 down - total 48 blocks -
 
I played with all of that - 
 
While Echo "rested" - LOL - ;))

 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 



4 comments:

Barbara said...

Oh fun! I love the fabrics and was looking forward to this. I’m with you, like the more even distribution of darks and lights.

Gene Black said...

I knew that would be a pretty selection of fabrics. The design is a bit "softer" looking than I expected. But I love it.

Linda Swanekamp said...

It is looking so good. Now that is fun tweaking. Still sewing my strip sets for number 2

Cindy Quilts said...

Beautiful! Have fun playing with it. I'm sure whatever you decide will look fabulous! Echo is beautiful, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...