Monday, March 29, 2021

Another finish -

 
 
I finished my Section of the puzzle - 
 
Fortune Deer - 2000 pieces - 
 
 
And we decided to keep going - 
 
And to finish all of the sections for the LEFT half - 

 
Then put them together on a large poster board - 

 
Then we decided to do the other half - 

 
And put those sections together on another piece of poster board - 

 
We didn't join them - 
 
But you get the idea - LOL - 

 
This turned out to be one beautiful puzzle - 

And we didn't finish it up until around midnight - 

So I was late for my "normal" posting time - 

But better late than never - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 


3 comments:

Gene Black said...

Wow, y'all whizzed right along on that one.

Barbara said...

Indeed, it is beautiful! I knew you could do it.

Sue said...

Jigsaw making is your superpower! Iy looks fabulous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...