Tuesday, March 16, 2021

And more -

 
 
Of the same - LOL - ;))
 
More blocks
 
For my Upstairs/Downstairs - Bali Pops - Sherbet
 
 
And more progress on the 2000 piece puzzle - 

It's called - Lady Fan by Klimt -
 
 
 
And we had already done Sections A and B - 
 
Before we set it aside -
 
Each section on it's own little mini-design board - 
 
With the border/edge pieces in sheet protectors - 

 
So we dug out Section A -
 
 
And Section B - 

 
Then my daughter finished Section C - 

 
While I finished Section D - 

 
We have eight more sections to go -
 
So - inch by inch - section by section - 
 
It will get done - eventually - LOL - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta - gotta sew - 

 

3 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Nice blocks today!

Gene Black said...

I LOVE the colors in those blocks. And I am glad to that y'all are getting back to the 2000 piece puzzle. I want to see it finished.

Barbara said...

I also still love those orange-less blocks! The puzzle? Holy moly! Its’s enormous! Stick with it! More than a finish is the importance of taking time while working toward a finish. Relaxation!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...