Saturday, December 10, 2022

Binding and more -

 
 
Today I finished sewing the binding - 
 
For my Upstairs/Downstairs - Christmas Red and Green - quilts 
 
Then I pressed it and rolled it all up - 
 
Ready to use -
 
When the "mood" strikes - 
 
 
Then I took a photo to show you the cute backing - 
 
For my Woof & Whiskers tops which are next up - 

 
I had already made the Scrap Cards and Hearts
 
So I used some leftover scraps to make labels for both quilts - 

 
Now I have four quilts to bind - 

And two more to quilt - 

Hopefully before I run out of month - 

And year - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

4 comments:

Gene Black said...

I do love that backing. It will go nicely with the quilts.
Congrats on have the Scrap Cards and Hearts and the labels made already.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I hear you, we are all running out of month and year rather quickly.

Katie said...

The backing is super cute and perfect for the quilts! Hopefully the binding mood strikes soon. Usually once I have it made, it gets easier to convince myself to attach it. Then again, I've started making the binding with the tops and those are still tops, so maybe it's not working as well as I thought?!?! Have you figured out how you'll be quilting these? Another blogger mentioned a ruler called a "line tamer" yesterday and it looks like something I might invest in...easier for diagonals?

Sue said...

The backing fabric is sweet. You've been super productive, whether you run out of year or not!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...