Sunday, December 4, 2022

Tidying up -

 
 
The leftovers from the backings -
 
To sort the scraps and the batting bits/pieces - 
 
Hopefully there will be enough of the GREEN -
Seen folded and hanging over the rail on the right - 
 
To make binding strips for both Christmas quilts - 
 
 
I got the strips for the two Halloween quilts sewn end to end - 
 
But still have to sew them together - 
 
To make the "flanged" binding - 
The GRAY will be the "main" binding - to match the backing - 
And the BLACK will be the "accent" - flange - 


When I have the binding made for all four quilts - 
 
I'll probably go on a "binding marathon" - 
 
But - one step at a time - 
 
To me - it's all about the process -
 
And I'm in no particular hurry - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

3 comments:

Gene Black said...

Binding is probably my least favorite part of quilting. I should probably do more of the flanged bindings.

Linda Swanekamp said...

I like to bind, but I have 7 quilts that have to go out together that all need binding. Freaking out.

Katie said...

I hope you have enough, too. Nothing like running just a bit short. A marathon of binding doesn't sound like fun, but it must be done. It's not my favorite part, but when I'm that close I can usually motivate myself to get it done. That and knowing I should finish it before I allow myself to start something new...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...