Wednesday, December 7, 2022

More tidying up -

 
 
 And I have more scraps from the backings of my Christmas quilts - 
 
 
I cut up the largest chunk of GREEN backing fabric - 
 
And have enough strips for the "main" binding for one quilt - 
 
I hope these scraps will give me enough strips for the second one - 

 
I have to do some measuring and some MATH - 
 
But I have a sizeable chunk of GREEN hanging over the rail - 
 
That will give me a bunch of short strips - if needed -
 
So I should be OK - 
 
But we'll see - 
 
I still have to decide on the "accent" fabric - 
 
So we'll see about that, too - ;))
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

4 comments:

Sue said...

You're moving right along!

Gene Black said...

It is great that you can use those backing scraps for the binding. Mine usually go into the scrap "collection" to pile up for whenever I decide to use some of them.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Good to see the process is humming along. Hope you have some Christmas music on for binding inspiration!

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

That is so great to have enough of the "scraps" to create a binding. Happy quilting! -Andrea

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...