Thursday, December 22, 2022

Two more bound -

 
 
Yesterday - 
 
After my thread broke on my "experiment"- 
 
And I was looking for "other" stuff to do - 
 
I decided to play with the two Christmas quilts - 
 
Sewing the binding to the front - 
 
Upstairs/Downstairs - Christmas Red









 
And - 
 
Upstairs/Downstairs - Christmas Green









 
These two were made using the same color/fabric jelly rolls - 

With the placement of the RED and GREEN fabrics switched - 
 
RED -
GREEN -
 
It was interesting to see how differently they turned out -
 
Today I played more with my "experiment" - 
 
But I'll show you that tomorrow - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

Those came out very nicely. Hopefully when you go back to the experiment, it will work well.

Katie said...

Beautiful! Does this mean you're all caught up on binding? Hopefully putting the experiment in time out will help and today will go more smoothly.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...