Monday, December 12, 2022

Similar -

 
 
But not the same -
 

My Woof & Whiskers tops were made from the same jelly rolls - 
 
But I used different patterns - 
 
Woof & Whiskers - Confetti
 
And - 
 
Woof & Whiskers - Jiffy Jelly
 

Each "big" block is made of 4 "little" blocks - 
 
And each "big" block is 12" - 
 
My workspace is more like 10" by the time I get to the last row of a quilt - 
 
So I need to take that into consideration - 
 
When I "doodle" some quilting designs - 
 
To do one row of "little" blocks at a time - 
 
Unless I find an all-over design that I like - 
 
That can be quilted in whatever space I have at the moment - 

Decisions - decisions - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -

2 comments:

Sue said...

The possibilities are endless!

Gene Black said...

I can see how that would be a challenge, unless the design is one that can be broken apart for that last set of blocks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...