Thursday, December 1, 2022

Unbasting -

 
 
The zippers - 
 
On my Upstairs/Downstairs - Christmas Red
 
May seem like a "chore" to some people - 
 
But I don't mind it at all - 
 
It's relaxing - and a no-brainer for a lazy day like today - 
 
The table inserts on the back of the frame make a terrific workspace - 
 
Where I can unroll the quilt and fan-fold it - 
 
To get to the zippers - 
 

You may have noticed my little tray with "supplies" on the backing - 
 
 
That's my "Hello Kitty" tray - 
 
 
Which also comes in really handy -  

And puts a smile on my face every time I use it - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

1 comment:

Gene Black said...

I have found that there are certain things that others think of as a chore that I enjoy.
The Hello Kitty tray seems perfect for that - and it makes you smile!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...