Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Another 16 blocks -

 
 
For my Sakura Churn Dash
 
Were sewn today -
 
Which makes the first 60 blocks total - ;))



 
I don't really have that much room left on the design wall - 
 
And I still have another 60 to make - 
Using the second flat pack - 
 
So I had to decide whether I wanted to cut some more - 
 
Or "unsew" some of the segments - 

For my Upstairs/Downstairs - Winter's Grandeur - Champagne
Robert Kaufman Winter's Grandeur - ©Studio RK -
 
Un-sewing won - 

And now I have another set of blocks ready to sew -;))
 
 
Maybe tomorrow I'll feel like cutting some more Churn Dash blocks - 

Or maybe not - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 


2 comments:

Barbara said...

Such beautiful fabrics. They make me want to sew some. Anything to take me away from watching election results! Lol.

Gene Black said...

The Sakura blocks are so pretty. I love the purple ones at the top. This is going to be such a pretty quilt.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...