Friday, November 13, 2020

Moving along -

 
 
While I was un-sewing my messed up blocks - 

My friend - Gene Black - played with some layouts in EQ -  HERE

THANKS, GENE!! - that saved me a bunch of time - ;))

While his layouts have dark "darks" -
 
Mine are more "mediums" -
 
And some have a lot of white in them - 
 
Plus - I might have to add some sashing -
 
To get the blocks the same size - 
 
So my version may look a bit different -

Anyway - I finished up the white "sides" on all of the remaining blocks - 
 
 

And finished three more - 



Friday is another "chore" day - 

So we'll see how much sewing I can get done -
 
After I finish those - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 



1 comment:

Gene Black said...

I am excited to see how this comes out with the various prints.
Meanwhile, I need to get back to sewing on my various projects.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...