Thursday, November 19, 2020

The rest of the blocks -

 
 
For my Upstairs/Downstairs - Winter's Grandeur - Champagne
Robert Kaufman Winter's Grandeur - ©Studio RK -
 
Have all been sewn and pressed - 
 
 
 
So I started putting them up on the design wall - 
 

 
And - before long - I got this - 
 

 
I  could play with the layout for days - 
 
But there isn't a whole lot of variety in the blocks - 
 
So it would probably be a waste of time - 
 
And I have other SQUIRRELS calling my name -  
 
So this will do just fine - 

 
My design wall doesn't hold it all - 

There is one more column to the right - 

And two more rows on the bottom -
 
For a 6 x 8 layout - 

Now I need to get it "webbed" -
 
So that's on the agenda for tomorrow - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 



6 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

Quite a calming quilt for these crazy times.

Cindy Quilts said...

Very pretty!

Gene Black said...

Hooray! The quilt top is going to be soft and pretty.

Frog Quilter said...

Cool and soothing!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Really nice!

Barbara said...

I can’t say I’d pick these colors and fabrics, but they are magic together and I LOVE it! 💕

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...