Monday, November 9, 2020

More sewing -

 
 
I sewed together another set of blocks - 

For my Upstairs/Downstairs - Winter's Grandeur - Champagne
Robert Kaufman Winter's Grandeur - ©Studio RK -
 
And they still need to be pressed - 
 
 
I know these all look alike -
 
There really isn't that much variety in the fabrics -
 
Or the blocks - 
 
But that's OK - it will be fine - LOL - ;))

 
And I decided what I want to do with these - 
 

 
I'll show you tomorrow - 
 
After my "chores" - 
 
I'll try to cut and sew one or two blocks - 
 
To see how it goes -
 
Then I'll decide how many I want to make at a time - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 
 

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Yes! Those upstairs-downstairs blocks will be *VERY* fine. I like them a lot.

Gene Black said...

This Upstairs/Downstairs quilt will be a nice "neutral" quilt. If you decide it needs "spiced up" -some bright applique could really shine on it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...