Thursday, November 5, 2020

Just a little -

 
 
Sewing today - 
 
For my Upstairs/Downstairs - Winter's Grandeur - Champagne
Robert Kaufman Winter's Grandeur - ©Studio RK -
 
 
 
I spent most of the day on the computer researching some stuff - 

So I only sewed together the first two strip segments on this set of blocks - 

Hopefully - I'll get more of these sewn tomorrow -
 
Because I saw another SQUIRREL the other day -
 
And I want to chase it -
 
Before I cut some more Sakura Churn Dash blocks - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Frog Quilter said...

Is your middle name squirrel? Lol.

Barbara said...

🥰

Gene Black said...

LOL>...the squirrels are coming, the squirrels are coming!
I am curious to see what the new one will be.

Sue said...

Gotta love a good squirrel!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...