Sunday, March 22, 2020

A little more cutting -


Of the Epic Prints Woof & Whiskers - HERE -

And they are almost ready to sew - ;))


Each pile is the parts needed for FOUR blocks -
6-1/2" blocks - 6" finished -

Eighty blocks total - 8 x 10 layout -
48" x 60" - without borders -

The "Centers" are on the RIGHT side -

Tomorrow I'll sort them out and put them on top of the other piles -

Then they'll be ready to sew - ;))

I was asked yesterday to tell you about the pans/trays that I use -

So I will - LOL - ;))

I got them from Sam's Club -

Member's Mark Half Size Aluminum Sheet Pans (2pk) - HERE -

They're 13"L x 18"W x 1" - so they hold quite a bit -

And they stack nicely and are pretty sturdy - ;))




My "jigsaw puzzle" friend and I use them to sort our puzzle pieces -

And they are good for baking cookies, too - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



3 comments:

Sue said...

Multiple uses...can't go wrong! lol

Barbara said...

I’d rather do a puzzle than bake, although comfort food right now is a good thing. Great progress.

Gene Black said...

Ha ha.. It occurred to me as I finished reading this that quilting is a lot like putting a puzzle together. Thus using the trays for both makes a lot of sense.

I, for one, am looking forward to seeing some of these blocks sewn. ((grin))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...