Sunday, March 1, 2020

Saturday Play Day -


Was fun - ;))

I alternated between "sit-down" time -

Stitching lines on the Dear William Interweave Quilt -
I didn't bother to take photos - I thought they would be boring -
And would look just the other ones in previous posts anyway - LOL -

And "stand-up" time -

Pressing the GREEN backing -

And layering the Victoria and Albert Interweave Quilt -


My back appreciates the "sit-down" time -

Between the "stand-up" times -

And I like to keep my back happy - LOL - ;))

Maybe tomorrow I'll get the Victoria and Albert Interweave pinned -

Then I won't have to do any "stand-up" time for a while - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



3 comments:

Sherry said...

Good for you!

I have a habit of doing stand up time until my back is screaming...and then sit down time is not so productive.

Have a lovely Sunday.

Gene Black said...

Funny thing, it is the sit down time that gets my back. I have to get up and stand for a while.
I hope you have time to get the V and A quilt pinned. Then you can spend more time in that new chair. (grin)

kathyinozarks said...

I have some quilts I need to get to-but I am someone that bounces around allot-spinning-weaving-mixed media-quilting lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...