Monday, March 2, 2020

Sunday Play Day -


Was even more fun than Saturday - ;))

I pinned the Victoria and Albert Interweave -


And chose a light YELLOW thread for the quilting -

I unwound a bit and it blends in nicely -


And I think it will look just fine on the GREEN backing -


AND -

I finished the quilting on the Dear William Interweave -

And trimmed the threads -


I still need to make and attach the binding -

But that's all "sit-down" stuff -

So my back is happy - LOL - ;))

I think I'll wait and bind them both at the same time -

For now I have to change to the YELLOW thread -

To quilt the Victoria and Albert Interweave -

And then I'll change back to the GREEN thread for the binding - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



6 comments:

Sue said...

You're making great progress!

Barbara said...

Really, REALLY coming along now, and looking great!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Can't wait to see them full size, spread out.

Gene Black said...

Excellent! You are well on your way to two finished quilts for March.

Sherry said...

Great job! You are really on a roll.

Love seeing everything that you are accomplishing.

Barb said...

I love the weave look...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...