Friday, March 13, 2020

Photos -


Haven't been uploading properly -

Since I tried an experiment the other day -

And uploaded several of them at "original size" -

So they could be "supersized" when you click on them - ;))

After the experiment -

And deciding that I don't want to pay google anything for storage fees -

I went back to the "old way" that "used to work" -
"Old way" - translated - the FREE way - LOL -

But now it seems that google sometimes doesn't want to cooperate -

And I get the message - "Can't upload ## items" -

So - until I figure it out -
Or google decides to play nicely -

You'll just have to use your imagination - LOL - ;))

EDIT UPDATE - For whatever reason - google FINALLY decided to upload these photos after repeated attempts - and I inserted the photos in their proper spots -
so you won't have to use your imagination - this time - LOL - ;))
===

Dresden Plate progress -

I sorted out the purple batik circles according to size -

And had 18 larger ones and 11 smaller ones -
The 18 larger ones are on the left - 3 stacks of 6 each -

The 11 smaller ones - on the right - all looked like they were the same size -

(Imagine photo #1 here)


But the top six are one size - and the bottom five are smaller -
And I don't remember doing that on purpose - LOL - ;))

(Imagine photo #2 here)


So I re-cut another six (one extra) in the "correct" size -

(Imagine photo #3 here)


I cut them two different sizes to accommodate the seam allowances which will take up some of the surface area on the twosies and the quarter circle corners -

If my MATH is correct -

They should all look the same size when I get finished -

If not -

Oh, well - I tried - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



5 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

I often get messages to try the "new"___. Maybe I might if I am in the states sitting beside my guru son... but the biggest scare is not knowing how to return to the "old" that has worked well enough so far...

Gene Black said...

I am glad you got the photos to work. I think that purple will look great on the Dresdens.

Sherry said...

I love the purple. Well, actually, I love all purple, but that might just be me! LOL

Glad the pictures showed up.

Sue said...

They'll be lovely!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I use large photos all the time and have for years and I don't pay Google anything. I thought they changed Blogger photos to unlimited.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...