Sunday, March 8, 2020

Getting there -


Yesterday the next four strips were ready to go - ;))


Today they were sewn into a foursie -


And the next four were sewn into two twosies -


Leaving the last four pinned to my ironing pad -


And I couldn't resist -

So I sewed them into a foursie -


Right about that time my friend came over for a game of Scrabble -

So I stopped to play -

And after she left - it was time for dinner -

So now - if I counted correctly -

I think I only have five more seams to turn this puppy into a flimsy -

And maybe - just maybe - I can get them all sewn tomorrow - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go gotta sew -



5 comments:

Barbara said...

Ts taking shape and is lovely. You needed the break!

Gene Black said...

I think you can, I think, you can....ha ha.

Sue said...

Cheering you on!

another lefty said...

It is so fun to watch this come together. I love the bargello technique--a little magical.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Those long seams with all of the match points take awhile. I can see why you want to get the last seams done though when you are this close to the finish line.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...