Thursday, March 19, 2020

A little patience -


While google Photos decided NOT to upload my photo - repeatedly -

THEN - uploaded it the way it always did - finally -

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO frustrating -

Works when it feels like it -

NOT when it's supposed to - ;))

Anyway -

I think I might need a little "fussy cutting" on these strips -


Each strip needs to be cut into several squares and a couple of rectangles -

The rectangles shouldn't be a problem -

But the squares could look a little wonky -

And that's OK sometimes -

But if they are going to be "center squares" -

I'd rather they don't - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



3 comments:

Barbara said...

These images scream for fussy-cutting! It will be worth it. :)

Gene Black said...

I can see how some of those would be wonderful if they are fussy cut.

Jeanna said...

Those would make a cute "I spy" project.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...