Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Lost -


My mojo - ;))

I could play with any one of these -

I could practice my FMQ on this -


Play with some "confetti" -


Play with this jelly roll -


"Ditch quilt" the Victoria and Albert Interweave -


Put the borders on the Imperial Bargello -


Or play with the Dresden Plates -


But I don't feel like it -

Instead - I've been curling up with my Kindle -

And reading - ;))

Don't worry -

I'm not sick -

I just lost my mojo -

If you see it -

Would you tell it to come home? - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



7 comments:

Sue said...

I'll keep an eye out for it! Do you need a new start? ;)

Gene Black said...

I saw your mojo - so I gave it a firm talking to and told it to get home.... It is supposed to be there in quarantine with you.

Barbara said...

Oh boy, inertia is catching up with you. Give it a good kick in the pants!

Frog Quilter said...

Your mojo is on its way back. Be patient...

Jeanna said...

You have lots of nice options once your Mojo returns :) Stay well!

Cindy Quilts said...

You have lots to keep you busy, but spending time reading is also great. I wouldn't feel guilty about that at all! I hope you are safe and comfortable :)

Katie said...

My mojo is missing, too. I think all this misinformation and unknowing is causing it. But I am going to try to get back to sewing soon. I made a little start yesterday, so I'm hoping that will keep me going. I just need to keep myself out of my head. Nothing I can do anyways about all the worries, right? Here's to hoping both our mojos find their way home soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...