Saturday, February 29, 2020

Busy day -


I got up early to wait for the delivery guy to bring a package that required my signature - BOB likes it when they ring the doorbell to let me know that I have something on the front porch waiting to be stolen - and they don't always do that - but if I have to sign for it - they ring the doorbell - and hand it to me - LOL - ;))

Then it was my regular Mail Call -

And I got some squishy mail -


I opened the package to find some 1/4 yard cuts in BLUE and YELLOW - one of my favorite color combinations!! - but I was good - I resisted the temptation to play with them - I just petted them and put them all back in the package - to wait until AFTER I finish quilting and binding both of the Interweave quilts -

Then after the house got cleaned -

My Scrabble friend/neighbor came over for a game -

By the time she left - it was dinner time -

And I hadn't sewn a stitch all day -

But now that all of my "chores" are done -

At least until Monday -

When I start over at the top of the list - again -

I can hereby designate Saturday and Sunday as PLAY DAYS - YAY!! -

It will be FUN to see how much I can get done -

When I don't have to worry about doing any "chores" first - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



5 comments:

Sherry said...

Have a lovely weekend of play.

I will be looking forward to the eye candy to come.

Gene Black said...

Yaay... hopefully there will be no interruptions to "play days."

Barbara said...

Busy busy day! I just got up in the eastern US on Saturday. What time zone are you in? I don’t like thinking anyone could have accomplished so much before me. Haha
I’m thinking this must be a post about your Friday, but you actually posted as it says on Saturday...unless you live on the other side of the planet!
I love the fabrics too, yellow and blue is fabulous together!

Cindy Quilts said...

Can't wait to see what you do with those FQs!

Sue said...

Those colors are gorgeous! Gotta love BOB.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...