Sunday, February 23, 2020

Slowly -


But surely - ;))

The Dear William Interweave is layered with fusible batting -

And ready to fuse/press -


But I had to take a break -

To open the box for my BLUE chair -


Oh - goody!! -



It took me a minute to realize -

That I was missing the Allen wrench and screws -

But they were still in the box -

So it's all good - LOL - ;))


The diagram doesn't look THAT hard -

So I'll play with it later -

See if I can put it together myself - ;))

BOB thinks that -

If I can put a quilt together with lots of itty-bitty pieces -

I should be able to put together a chair with 6 main pieces -

5 casters -

And 5 screws - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



3 comments:

Gene Black said...

I am sure you can do the assembly. (famous last words)"It can't be that hard." ha ha.
Seriously, I my work career I put together a few office chairs and they seem to be a pretty standard construction.

Frog Quilter said...

I Bought a pink chair and the assembly was pretty simple. Hugs.

Rebecca said...

You know your Bob and my Turner seem to have the same outlook. He seems to feel anyone who put one of those 3 d jigsaws called a quilt can build anything that comes some assembly required...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...