Monday, February 10, 2020

The binding -


Is still right where I left it - LOL - ;))


Somehow I managed to fritter away the whole day -

And didn't get much of anything accomplished -

Except for taking out the trash -

Catching up on some blog reading -

Digging out some "felt" for a friend -
Which turned out to be polyester - not wool -
So not suitable for the intended project -

Fixing some dinner -

Playing Words With (some) Friends -

Trying to scrounge up something to post -

And coming up with this - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



5 comments:

Sue said...

There are some days like that!

another lefty said...

Sounds like my Sunday. The highlight was winning a WWF game.

Gene Black said...

I have days like that too. The fact is that sometimes I just want to do something else (or do nothing productive.)

Barbara said...

Sounds like my day! At least it was a Sunday, the designated “day of rest”. A good excuse! You play “Words With Friends”? It’s one of my favorite things! If you need another game, I’m “game”! :)

Linda Swanekamp said...

Here is hoping the binding got sewn on so we can see the quilt!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...