Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Another day -


And the binding is still right where I left it yesterday - LOL - ;))


I guess I had more "chores" to do than I thought -

And when I finally finished them -

My "Scrabble" friend/neighbor came over to play a game -

Then - the next thing I knew -

It was dinnertime -

And I hadn't sewn a stitch -

AGAIN - LOL - ;))

Maybe I shouldn't make any plans for tomorrow -

Just sit back and wait to see what happens -

Might get more sewing done that way - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



5 comments:

Sue said...

The binding will be finished when you're ready.

Barbara said...

Yup, Sue said what I was thinking. Also can’t help but notice that “words” of one kind or another sometimes take priority in your life. Same thing here. ;)

Sherry said...

LOL. Slacker! Ha ha ha

Gene Black said...

I haven't heard of any deadline on this that you have to meet. When we are quilting for fun, it is fine to take breaks.

Barb said...

I try not to make too many plans of late...something always comes up and foils them.....playing scrabble sounds like a fun way to spend the day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...