Monday, February 3, 2020

Monday - Monday -


The day after Sunday - Sunday - LOL - ;))

Now that you have that earworm stuck in your head -

Let me tell you that I totally forgot TWO things about Sunday -

#1 - That it was Super Bowl Sunday LIV -

I know - I know - can you tell that I'm not much of a football fan? - Yeah - well - I'm not - I didn't even watch the game - LOL. BOB thinks that it's interesting that they use Roman numerals to number the games - while some people don't know what Roman numerals are - and may think that I spelled LIVE wrong - LOL. Those of us - of a "certain age" - learned them in grade school - back in the dark ages - LOL - ;))

#2 - The date was February 2, 2020 -

Which is - 02-02-2020 - an eight digit palindrome - HERE - and - HERE - and won't happen again for a while - ;))

So - while I was NOT watching the game -

I checked to see if I had enough scraps - extra strips and squares - from the Interweave quilts to make the binding for them - and the answer was NO -
so I guess I'll use the DARK GREEN for the bindings, too -


And I forgot to show you the fourth backing that I bought as an alternative to the DARK BROWN for the Dear William Interweave -


I have a couple more Dear William flat packs - and I'll need a backing for whatever I make - when I get there - so that fourth one should be perfect - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

Gene Black said...

Ooooh, I really love that last backing.


wait, there was some ballgame on? Oh well...LOL

Linda Swanekamp said...

Great backing!! Glad you had a chance to do sewey stuff.

Sherry said...

I love that backing fabric. . .very cool.

We usually watch the "big" games, like the Super Bowl and the World Series. . . but I have been on a "tear" in the basement so this weekend was lost to going through, folding up, laundry, and downsizing.

The closest I got to any sewing was cutting down a couple of pieces I found in a bag (that came from who knows where) that is a partial project.

Since it is flannel, which I have never worked with, I am thinking that I will just try to get as big a baby quilt top as I can from the pieces. . . and then pass it on to my guild for someone to complete for a charity quilt.

Have a lovely day.

Cindy Quilts said...

I only watched the game because I was visiting my parents and they had it on. I have used that same backing! I love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...