Saturday, February 8, 2020

Sewing the binding -


Together is as far as I got today - ;))

I spent some time doing "chores" -
phone calls/paperwork/bills/tax stuff -

And petting my GORGEOUS quilt - LOL -

And re-watching the binding video to refresh my memory -

Then I got the long strips sewn and realized that I had tension problems -
from who knows where - and wound up re-sewing most of the seams -

Then I sewed the GRAY one to the RED one -


Pressed it all nice and neat -

Rolled it up so it would "unroll" as I sewed it to the quilt -

And called it a day - LOL - ;))


Tomorrow is another day -

And I don't have any "chores" planned -

So I should be able to get more sewing done than I did today -

It's waited this long -

I'm not going to rush it just to get it done -

Even if I get it done by the end of February -

It's still going to have been "in progress" for 23 years -

So a couple more days or weeks won't make any difference - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

Gene Black said...

Some days are just like that. Sometimes we get an amazing amount done- but other days getting one thing done is a challenge.
Those chores can certainly get in the way.

Linda Swanekamp said...

I am not as patient as you. I machine bind all my quilts and I am happy with it and getting it wrapped up. I think it will look terrific.

Frog Quilter said...

Can’t wait to see the red binding on the quilt.

Sue said...

It's going to look gorgeous on your quilt.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...