Tuesday, February 25, 2020

All pressed -


And fused -

The Dear William Interweave is coming along slowly -


Tomorrow I'll put some pins and "pin moors" in it to stabilize it a little more -

Even though it's fused -

Other quilts that I have fused tended to separate sometimes with handling before they were fully quilted - so the pins are extra security - and with the "pin moors" - they sit on top of the quilt and are easily removed as I come to them -

For those of you who are wondering how I plan to quilt it -

It won't be anything fancy -

Just "quilt-in-the-ditch" down the columns -

Vertical lines every two inches should be plenty -

I don't really think I need to quilt it horizontally, too -

But I'll see when I get that far - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Gene Black said...

I really like a quilt done with just vertical lines, but I prefer that they be spaced a little random. (and not in the ditch- but that is just me.)

Sue said...

I like the drape with one way in the ditch quilting. It's going to look fabulous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...