Saturday, February 22, 2020

This -


Is as far as I got today -

After I finished my "chores" - ;))


I pressed the backing for the first Interweave quilt -

And I'm probably lucky that I got THIS far -

It seemed like I no sooner straightened out a section to press -

And the doorbell would ring -

I'd come back -

Press about two inches -

And the phone would ring -

I'd come back -

Press another two inches -

And it was the doorbell again -

So when I finally got it all pressed -

I basically gave up -

And took a photo for this post -

Tomorrow - I'll try to add the batting -

And one of the tops -

But don't hold me to it - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



3 comments:

Sue said...

I hope it wasn't all sales people and telemarketers!

Gene Black said...

Some days are just like that. Better luck today!

Barbara said...

Life!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...