Wednesday, April 12, 2023

More chunks -

 
 
Today I sewed the right side of the backing together - 
 
For my Upstairs/Downstairs - Pastel Brights - 
 
 
You can see it hanging over the rail on the right - 

The PINK and PURPLE on the left is not sewn together yet - 

The GREEN on the table is another spacer strip- 

So the PINK and ORANGE prints are separated -

I like the colors in this one - 

And it should make the back a bit more interesting - 

Than a one-print "wide" backing -
 
But those are REALLY convenient - 
 
Since they're already made - ;))


Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

2 comments:

Sue said...

That's going to be a pretty back. Being already made is an added bonus.

Gene Black said...

The purchased wide backs are very handy, but a pieced back is always more interesting. I remember once when a potential buyer was swayed by the pieced back. She saw the back and said "I want it, let me go get my purse!"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...