Friday, April 7, 2023

Photo woes -

 
 
I still don't have the photo issue entirely figured out - 
 
I did some things on purpose - 
 
And I did other things accidentally - 
 
And at this point - 
 
I'm not really sure how I did what I did -

But I got yesterday's photo to show up on my computer - 

And the two that I took today using my phone - 

So I'll play with it some more later - 
 
To get my "method" in order - 

In the meantime - 

Here's the photo that I took yesterday - 
 
Of my Upstairs/Downstairs - Pastel Brights
 
And the binding that I made for Happy Trails

 
My camera ate the photo of the binding that I made - 
When it decided to crap out on me - 
And I forgot to take another one -  

But you can see the GREEN binding with a WHITE flange under the scissors - 

I was playing with the GREEN insert fabric - 
And thought the GREEN binding would look good on this one, too - 
 
So I made some more - and set it aside for later -
 
Both quilts will have the same binding - 
Any extra from the one can be used on the other - 
And maybe something else - 
 
Then I played with the layout of the backing fabrics - 

And took these two photos with my phone - 
 
 
 
Then I fiddled some more with getting them from my phone to my computer - 
 
So I didn't make much progress on the backing - 
 
But I'm having fun playing with it - 
 
WAAAAY more fun than playing with the photos -
 
Tomorrow I'll try to make progress on both - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

I am glad that you were able to get some photos from the phone. I think the backing on this quilt will be fun to look at. If you use all of those fabrics it will look good whichever side is "up."

Katie said...

Just keep quilting - that's what I like to do when technology tries to fail me! (I might be inwardly swearing at the technology, but at least I'm being otherwise productive.) The pieces for the back all look nicely coordinated and will make a nice bonus artsy touch to the already beautiful quilt.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...