Monday, May 15, 2023

Blocks -

 
 
Today I got back to basics - 
 
And sewed together some more blocks - 
 
For my Upstairs/Downstairs - Marigold
 


 
I sewed THREE sets of blocks - 
 
And I did not have ONE tension issue - LOL - 
 
I haven't given up yet - 
 
I WILL figure out my longarm tension issues - 
 
Even if I have to call the dealer to come out to check it for me - 
 
In the meantime -
 
Jack - my seam ripper - and I have another date tomorrow - 
 
To "un-sew" some more of the wonky quilting lines - 
 
On my Imperial Bargello
 
On the bright side - 
 
The wonky tension makes it easy to "un-sew" a row - 
 
I just have to snag the bobbin thread and pull - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later -  gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

1 comment:

Gene Black said...

The Marigold quilt is going to look lovely, I think. Have you done a trial layout with the blocks you have sewn?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...