Wednesday, May 31, 2023

No sewing again today -

 
 
Those pesky "chores" took over my day - 
 
But I did do some more "un-sewing" on my Imperial Bargello
 
I was too lazy to take a photo - 
 
So here's one from a couple of weeks ago - 
 
That looks about the same - 
 

I know that some people don't like to "un-sew" - 

But I don't really mind -

It's relaxing and I can let my mind wander - 
 
There's always the next project to think about - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

3 comments:

Gene Black said...

I remember a time when "unsewing" was a thing I hated. Now it is simply part of the process. Of course it is easier if the stitches aren't too small and tight.

Sue said...

I'd rather unsew something than have it mock me forever more.

Katie said...

I'm no fan... My mind wanders to what I COULD be sewing if I hadn't screwed up what I was unsewing! But it is all part of the process and necessary if you want a good finished product, so I keep telling myself that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...