Thursday, June 1, 2023

Unsewing of a different sort -

 
 
In addition to unsewing another line of quilting - 
 
On my Imperial Bargello
 
I also did some unsewing of a different sort - 
 
I took the basket of "ends" from my Upstairs/Downstairs - Marigold

And sorted them - 
 
 
And unsewed the skinniest strips - 
 
Made a pile -

 
Then pressed and sorted those - 
 
Pulling out the skinniest of them for my Scrap Card - 
 
They don't have to be very big - 
 
I just want a sample of the fabrics that I used in the quilt - 

 
Then I made the Scrap Card - 


I know it's not much - 

But it sure felt more productive - 

Than unsewing that line of quilting - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

1 comment:

Gene Black said...

Yes, I think that making the scrap card would feel more productive. I was mostly unproductive yesterday. I think I sewed a small section to add to a larger piece, then sewed two larger pieces together. Probably 6 to 8 seams total.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...