Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Three passes -

 
 
On my Upstairs/Downstairs - Winter's Grandeur
 
 
In my favorite three-line grid pattern - 
 
Changing direction - horizontal / vertical - with each new block - 

 
And half of the quilting is done - 

 
When I load it sideways - 

There are 6 rows with 8 blocks in each row -
 
So I can quilt more blocks in one pass - 
 
And have fewer "advances" of the quilt - 

It feels like it's faster this way - 

And this grid is very forgiving - 
 
If I make a boo-boo -
 
It's hardly noticeable -
 
Especially when the thread color "blends" in nicely - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -

3 comments:

Gene Black said...

That is looking very nice. You are flying along with the quilting on it.

Kara Kwilts said...

I just wanted you to know, I'm still here and reading your blog every day (it's my favorite read). You are doing GREAT on the quilting, i really like this color combo. :) Kara

Jeanna said...

You are going to have this one done in no time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...