Friday, June 9, 2023

Quilted -

 
 
My Imperial Bargello is quilted - 
 
Again - 
 
YAY!! - 
 
 
I think the tension looks pretty good -
 
On the top - 

 
And on the back - 
Please ignore the stray threads -  

 
I'm so glad that I decided to re-do it - 
 
Using BLACK thread on the back - 

 
It looks SO much better than the YELLOW did -
 
And the YELLOW would have bothered me f.o.r.e.v.e.r. - 

 
Now to un-baste the zippers - 
 
And make some binding - 
 
While I ponder which one I want to quilt next - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

3 comments:

Gene Black said...

Wow, that tension looks 100% better. Hooray for having it quilted (again.)

Linda Swanekamp said...

You are right- the black is better. I know it was hard to persevere through the whole ordeal, but it looks great and you learned a lot.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

What a relief! Now you can move on.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...