Saturday, June 3, 2023

Short break -

 
 
After I "un-sewed" a few more rows - 
 
On my Imperial Bargello
 
I took a short break - 
 
And realized that I had already made the Scrap Card and Heart
 
So all I need now is the Label
 
But I only have "ends" - 
 
And they aren't really long enough for the top and bottom -
 
So I'll have to do some "piecing"-

And I found a few that should work -
 
 
It was a pleasant surprise - 
 
To find two fewer things that I need to do - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

That is going to make a lovely label for your quilt.

Katie said...

Maybe the fewer things make up for the extras you've had to do? Some sort of cockeyed trade-off from the universe?! Though I'd rather make a scrap card than have to rip out quilting... Hey universe - are you listening?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...