Friday, June 23, 2023

Stepping up the pace -

 
 
Yesterday I made the Scrap Card and Heart
 
For my Upstairs/Downstairs - Winter's Grandeur
 
 
Then I made the label - 

 
And cut the binding strips -

 
But - before I made the binding - 
 
I thought I should sew the "join" - 
 
And sew the binding to the front -
 
On my Upstairs/Downstairs - Marigold -
 
To finish that one before I added another one to the pile - 


 
I like how the 'flange" binding finishes these quits -
 
And makes them look "fancy" -

 
Now I can finish making the binding- 
 
And load the Upstairs/Downstairs - Winter's Grandeur
 
To get that one quilted - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

3 comments:

Gene Black said...

You certainly picked up the pace. Some days are just more productive. I was productive yesterday, but I haven't had a great day to get photos.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

You need a post telling when you got your machine and how many quilts you have finished since then. You are a ball of fire!

Linda Swanekamp said...

You certainly are sewing up a quilt storm. The Marigold quilt finished so well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...