Wednesday, June 21, 2023

An even slower day -

 
 
All I did yesterday was un-sew some of the scraps - 
 
From the cut strata - 
 
For my Upstairs/Downstairs - Winter's Grandeaur -  

 
I started with the larger "ends" - 
 
So when I un-sew the smaller ones - 
 
I can sort and press them and make the Scrap Card
 
Then press the larger ones and make the Heart
 
Before I load the batting and quilt top - 

Or after -
 
I haven't decided yet - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

3 comments:

Gene Black said...

Even a small thing every day adds up to nice progress sooner than you think.

Jeanna said...

Progress is progress!

Linda Swanekamp said...

As long as fabric passes through your hands, you are golden. I actually finished one baby quilt and have another almost 3/4 quilted- can you believe the tension is just about perfect? I hated to stop.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...